Safety Certificates

Stay Safe

If you are selling a car with registration then you require a safety certificate; more commonly known as a roadworthy. This certificate shows that your car has had a general safety check and is safe for the road.

35 Reservoir Road, Manoora
4032 3208

192 Brown Street, Bungalow
4276 1880

©2020 by Off The Wall Automotive.